We have developed various tools and components with specific materials, processes, and functions in various techniques such as micro-moulding, Liquid injection moulding. We offer entire tool and part development utilizing our in-house expertise in part DFM, tool design, tool build, and part processing with proven moulding technologies.
We have invested our time and money in reliable and quality partnerships with all necessary and critical supply chain partners. We have our toolroom partners with specific capacity and experience in developing tools, jigs, and fixtures necessary for medical devices. We plan tooling at various stages of product development including prototype tooling to test the design, intermediate single cavity for market launch and multi-cavity tools for final product volume. This understanding and flexibility enables us on optimising the product design, tooling cost and time to market.
- DFM and flow optimisation - Hard core-cavity machining
- Precision Tool design and building - Rapid prototype tooling
- Liquid injection moulding - Micro-moulding
- Working with engineering plastics - Insert/Over-moulding operations
- Pad/Laser printing, finishing - Tool maintenance, upgrade